Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] upgradeing problems, missing files

Claudio Saavedra ha scritto:
> El lun, 31-03-2008 a las 17:31 +0200, R.Holdmann escribió:
>
>>         svn co
>>         http://svn.gnome.org/svn/totem-pl-parser/branches/gnome-2-22
>>         totem-pl-parser
>>         svn: »totem-pl-parser« ist bereits eine Arbeitskopie für eine
>>         andere URL
>>

> It's simpler than it seems.

Here an easy way to install and use rhythmbox from SVN:

> user server:~$ mkdir SVN
> user server:~/SVN$ svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/rhythmbox/trunk
> rhythmbox
> user server:~/SVN$ svn co
> http://svn.gnome.org/svn/totem-pl-parser/trunk totem-pl-parse
> user server:~/SVN$ cd totem-pl-parser
> user server:~/SVN/totem-pl-parser$ ./autogen.sh
> --prefix=$HOME/SVN/rhythmbox
> user server:~/SVN/totem-pl-parser$ make
> user server:~/SVN/totem-pl-parser# make install
> user server:~/SVN/totem-pl-parser$ export
> PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$HOME/SVN/rhythmbox/lib/pkgconfig
> user server:~/SVN/totem-pl-parser$ cd ../rhythmbox
> user server:~/SVN/rhythmbox$ ./autogen.sh ; make
> user server:~/SVN/rhythmbox# make install

This will install rhythmbox by default in /usr/local/bin/rhythmbox and
will obviously share your user configuration folder (~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/).

enjoy, ;)
giopas

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by
rewarding the winner, we encourage everyone