Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] upgradeing problems, missing files

Am Montag, den 31.03.2008, 19:38 +1000 schrieb jonathan d14n org:

> It appears that totem-pl-parser is being ported to use gio instead of
> gnome-vfs (yay). I'd suggest using the gnome-2-22 branch, or building
> it from the 2.22.1 tarball. Those shouldn't require any extra
> dependencies.

Thanks.

        svn co
        http://svn.gnome.org/svn/totem-pl-parser/branches/gnome-2-22
        totem-pl-parser
        svn: »totem-pl-parser« ist bereits eine Arbeitskopie für eine
        andere URL

        Translation:
        »totem-pl-parser« is already a working copy for a different URL

<dummy mode on>This is too much for me, sorry</dummy mode off>

I wasn't aware that Hardy Heron is coming soon. Then I will take Joel's
recommendation and wait. I hate it, but obviously I should wait.

Thanks for you time
-
gruss/regards

Ruediger