Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Logitech G15 Plugin

It WOULD be nice if it used DBus - however, to my knowledge there isn't
any utilities written for the G15 keyboard that use anything but a fifo
pipe to write to the display. Writing such a thing is way beyond the
scope of what I can do. If you know of such a utility, I could look into
it though.

Also, yes, it is very small. And very, very imperfect. Mine currently
prevents RB from starting if my pipe isn't set up correctly.

-Ender