Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Logitech G15 Plugin

On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 13:09 +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> 2008/7/22 Ender <ender27182818 gmail com>:
> > I've hacked together a quick-and-dirty plugin for RB that outputs the
> > current song to the Logitech G15 LCD display. You can see what I'm
> > talking about at
> > http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/3498&cl=us,en
>

> Seems great! (even though I don't own such a keyboard ;)

I have an MX5000 keyboard with a similar (but crappier) LCD display. It
would be nice if it used D-Bus and supported more than just one type of
keyboard (see the mx5000tools on the bluez mailing-list).

> > A tarball is attached with the current version. Installation is just
> > like any other plugin, put it in one of the RB plugin directories and it
> > should work just fine. No configuration options (yet). Any suggestions
> > would be welcome.
>
> Feel free to list your plugin on
> http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins/ThirdParty
> Do you have some webspace where you can host your plugin or do you
> need someone to host it for you ?

It's so small, you could even attach it to the Wiki directly.