Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Logitech G15 Plugin

2008/7/22 Ender <ender27182818 gmail com>:
> I've hacked together a quick-and-dirty plugin for RB that outputs the
> current song to the Logitech G15 LCD display. You can see what I'm
> talking about at
> http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/3498&cl=us,en

Seems great! (even though I don't own such a keyboard ;)

> A tarball is attached with the current version. Installation is just
> like any other plugin, put it in one of the RB plugin directories and it
> should work just fine. No configuration options (yet). Any suggestions
> would be welcome.

Feel free to list your plugin on
http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins/ThirdParty
Do you have some webspace where you can host your plugin or do you
need someone to host it for you ?

Cheers,

Christophe