[Rhythmbox-devel] Restarting podcasts

Hi

I use Rhythmbox mostly for podcasts of my favorite radio programs.
And it has worked great for the longest time, but ...

Yesterday I had some problem with my downloaded files so I wanted to
restart a podcast feed and download again.
So I deleted the podcast and files. And then re-added the podcast.
But no episodes was downloaded!

Then I uninstalled the rhythmbox package (Ubuntu) and removed any
configuration files I could find (~/.gconf, ~/.gnome2 etc.)
Then reinstalled the package and added the podcast.

Still no episodes downloaded!

What should I have done?
What do I do now?

Thanks, Søren