Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox alarm clock

Thanks for your help both suggestions were good and I've been using
the C api.  I know there are some python bindings that aren't
implemented, but most of what I need is there.

I wanted to make sue of clear_queue() but that's not part of python
pindings It doesn't seem like too much to implement a python binding
or am I wrong?.  Do you have to edit rb.defs and an include possibly?

Jon: your suggestion of slogging through the code to create better
documentation is something that I could maybe start as I'm doing as
I'm writing the plugin so that I can better understand everything.
Do you have time to give a bit more detailed instructions on how you
would like this done?

-Neskie