[Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox alarm clock

Hi,

I'm an operator of a small radio station.  While operating it I would
use an iMac and iTunes to play certain programs during times we didn't
have volunteers.  I used AppleScript and a cronjob to play either a
pre-made or automatic playlist. I had a whole schedule of music that I
would play.

I've implemented the same thing in Rhythmbox that seems to work but
could be made much better.  I'm thinking that this could a be a
lightweight programming scheduler for small campus/community radio
stations.  Kind of like the Rivendell system [1].

I had a look at the alarmclock plugin for some ideas and now have some
kind of working system.  I'm looking at some other plugins to see how
things are written.  One thing that would be nice is documentation on
the python bindings.  Is there anyway these could be improved?

-Neskie

[1] - http://www.rivendellaudio.org/