[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request : place on demand some artists under "Various artists"

Hi,

I wondered where I could ask for a new feature so I do it here!
I love Rhythmbox, it's simple, efficient, but I'm using Amarok since a couple of years because of one feature :
Amarok can displays some albums and artists under "Various artists".
For people like me who have a big collection and a lot of compilations, it really helps finding the music I want to listen. Actually, since I'm using Rhythmbox, I can't simply have an overview of my collection (too much artists) and it takes me too much time to find what I want... I even don't listen to a lot of band I like because I "don't see" them anymore!
Perhaps you will find my comment interesting!
Anyway, congratulation for the great job you are doing on Rhythmbox!

Rémi.