[Rhythmbox-devel] A python error for no certain reason.

Lately I've got these strange errors a little random during execution of my plugin.

They look like:
File "/home/endre/.gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins/rbPodAdv/__init__.py", line 248, in deactivate
    def deactivate(self, shell):
  File "/usr/lib/rhythmbox/plugins/rb/__init__.py", line 68, in write
    import sys, os, rb
SystemError: ../Objects/listobject.c:137: bad argument to internal function

I have the suspicion that it might be bad code that I've written and that I do this on a development version of rhythmbox.