Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] rhythmbox alarm clock

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 04:26:28PM -0800, Neskie Manuel wrote:

> I had a look at the alarmclock plugin for some ideas and now have some
> kind of working system.  I'm looking at some other plugins to see how
> things are written.  One thing that would be nice is documentation on
> the python bindings.  Is there anyway these could be improved?

The interfaces available through the python bindings aren't
significantly different to the underlying C interfaces, so if someone
really wanted to, they could copy the gtk-doc comments from the source
code into the python bindings .defs files and correct for whatever
differences there are.  It wouldn't be much fun.  The C documentation is
usually helpful enough.

Apparently gobject-introspection promises to help out here, but we're a
long way off being able to use that.