Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [new plugin] alarm clock

2008/4/19, Federico Lox Lucignano <federico lox gmail com>:
It could be already under construction but no one but Joel gave feedback to the proposal, sounds like there's no real interest in creating/managing a central repository for RB's plugs.

I didn't follow the discussion really closely, but I don't know how many plugin authors would like to use such a repository ? Maybe as a first step, reworking the live.gnome.org rhythmbox plugins pages and making it easily accessible from rhythmbox.org would be good enough ? Anyway, don't let the lack of feedback stop you, if you feel strongly about that, you should start experimenting with such a repository and send other mails when you have built something which rocks :)

Cheers,

Christophe