Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [new plugin] alarm clock

> Hi,
>
> mathias nedrebo org wrote:
>> I have written an alarm clock plugin. It is located at
>> http://www.nedrebo.org/kode/rhythmbox_alarm_clock/
>
> Nice, I'll take a look when I get a chance.
>
>> There should really be plugins page
>> at the rhythmbox page like this http://banshee-project.org/Plugins.
>
> There's at least some information at
> http://live.gnome.org/RhythmboxPlugins. Note also the "Third party
> plugins" page. Perhaps there could be a direct link to the Gnome Live!
> wiki on rhythmbox.org, though. The FAQ link leads to the FAQ page there
> but not directly to the wiki main page, and the FAQ doesn't say anything
> about plugins, so it's not an obvious path to find one's way to that
> particular page.
>
> - Mika

There should probably be some link from the Navigation box on
http://www.gnome.org/projects/rhythmbox/. I might be lazy, but when I
didn't find it there I stopped looking :)

The PluginsWritingGuide is fine to have at live.gnome, since it is for
hackers, but users probably expects to find plugins on the projects home
page.

- Mathias