Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [new plugin] Shrink playlist 0.0.1

Thomas Zander ha scritto:
We need a central repository for plugins that are not part of RB's svn
trunk. People like the way firefox deals with extensions including
checking for updates and the like.

I think it would be a very nice idea: most of plugin's authors already use a svn repository, maybe we could at least mirror (if they agree) their repositories in a extra-plugin/ directory, or even give them access to such directory (upon a previous submission of the code to this list), like it is for amsn-extra plugins.

What do you think about it?

enjoy, ;)
giopas

--
"The paradigm of competition is a race: by
rewarding the winner, we encourage everyone