Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album support and CD burning?

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:55:00 -0700, Grant wrote
> How does rhythmbox handle lots and lots of files?

I have 24424 songs (2071 artists, 1947 albums) and RB handles it just fine. I
don't know if this is alot but it's my entire CD collection and it's bigger
than most of my friends' and family's.

The initial import took a few minutes, but starting RB only take a second or
two and searching is near instantaneous.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org