Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album support and CD burning?

On 9/20/07, Grant <emailgrant gmail com> wrote:
Any plans for this?  A workaround maybe?  It would be nice if I could
have picard write the album artist to the FLAC file instead of the
track artist.  That's bound to screw things up on the musicbrainz end
though I suppose.

I'm pretty sure it already does, albeit to a tag field that doesn't really show up.

The real problem here is that most media players (Banshee too, I think you know ;)) don't support showing the Album Artist field. Filing a bug on RB too wouldn't be a bad idea, I don't think.

Cheers,
Andrew