[Rhythmbox-devel] Looking for work

Hello,

At University we have to do a software engineering project in the area of open source. So we ask you, if you have an idea how we could contribute to the Rhythmbox project. We are 2 or maybe more students who have good linux development experience. For us it would be important that our work would be a self-contained part of the rhythmbox project.
Are there any missing features that may be interesting for us to implement?

Yours,
Andreas