Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Looking for work

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Rhythmbox ;)

2007/10/3, Andreas Hubmer <andreas hubmer student tuwien ac at>:

> Are there any missing features that may be interesting for us to implement?

I think the question is better asked the other way round, ie "are
there features you really miss in rhythmbox and would like to
implement ?". It can be done as a plugin, which would fit your
"self-contained part" wish. As far as I'm concerned, there is work to
be done on the iPod plugin, but there are probably more interesting
things to hack on ;)

Hope that helps,

Christophe