Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cover Art Size Issue

On Nov 30, 2007 4:02 PM, Richi Plana <richip richip dhs org> wrote:
BTW, I'm just assuming it's the size of the file that's the difference,
but I'm not certain. It could be the quality or dimension ... or some
different encoding. *shrug*. Would the devs want a copy of one of my
cover.jpg files that won't display? Better yet, could you teach me how
to debug?

I'm not the best at it, but it sounds like you have a handle on this issue. I don't have a moment now, but checking in Bugzilla would be good, to see if this has been reported before (it doesn't sound familiar, but I don't track the incoming bugs). If you report it, feel free to add me to the CCs list.

Let me know how I can help,
Andrew