Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cover Art Size Issue

On Nov 30, 2007 9:51 AM, Richi Plana <richip richip dhs org> wrote:
After moving to Fedora 8, I noticed that Rhythmbox on it (first 0.11.2
and now 0.11.3) would not display some cover.jpg files I have in their
subdirectories. This used to work in the 0.10.x series on Fedora 7.
After doing some checking, I noticed that the files it wouldn't display
were big files (size-wise). It seems files bigger than 140KB or so
wouldn't be displayed by the cover art plugin.

Was this a self-imposed limitation? Or a bug?

Where are the cover files in relation to the music files? And what are they named? Sorry for the basic questions, I'm sure you checked that already, especially if it worked previously.