[Rhythmbox-devel] Cover Art Size Issue

Hi,

After moving to Fedora 8, I noticed that Rhythmbox on it (first 0.11.2
and now 0.11.3) would not display some cover.jpg files I have in their
subdirectories. This used to work in the 0.10.x series on Fedora 7.
After doing some checking, I noticed that the files it wouldn't display
were big files (size-wise). It seems files bigger than 140KB or so
wouldn't be displayed by the cover art plugin.

Was this a self-imposed limitation? Or a bug?
--

Richi Plana