[Rhythmbox-devel] Podcast download problem

I tried to download the most recent episode of This American Life, which apparently completed, but in fact only downloaded about a tenth of the mp3 file. I deleted the entry, since it wasn't complete, and then reloaded the podcast, thinking that I would see the not-downloaded entry appear so I could try and download it again.

How can I download the episode without deleting the whole list of podcasts?

-Matt