Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Podcast download problem

On 5/13/07, Matt <fisxoj gmail com> wrote:
I tried to download the most recent episode of This American Life, which
apparently completed, but in fact only downloaded about a tenth of the
mp3 file.  I deleted the entry, since it wasn't complete, and then
reloaded the podcast, thinking that I would see the not-downloaded entry
appear so I could try and download it again.

How can I download the episode without deleting the whole list of podcasts?

Hi Matt,
The download directory is specified in the preferences; I believe it defaults to ~/.podcasts. You could browse therein and delete the file that corresponds to the episode; the full path is listed in its properties. (Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be selectable; looks like a minor bug.)

Also, a way to delete/redownload the file in the UI would be pretty nice, now that you mention it.

HTH,
Andrew