[Rhythmbox-devel] SVN: Old play queue items reappearing

Hello,
I've noticed a problem in SVN. When I move a song in the play queue (drag-and-drop) I get a number of items that I played a while ago that reappear at the top of the queue. The same number of items disappear from the bottom of the queue.

It just seems to be a UI problem; the queue plays the expected songs. For a while, it was 3 songs from an single album; now, those three are still there, but about 10 more from another album have showed up.

Sorry if this already on b.g.o; admittedly, I didn't search first.

Cheers,
Andrew