[Rhythmbox-devel] Generating Stack Traces

Hello all!

I am a rhythmbox + debian user, and I try to help you at the bugzilla.
I recently switched to 0.11, and I have submitted a bug without traces
(since I used deb packages, and now I have compiled).

The traces bugbuddy makes are simply debug information gathered when
compiled with -g, or do I have to set other flags at compile time?

Thanks!

--
Eng. Luís Guilherme Fernandes Pereira
http://www.students.ic.unicamp.br/~ra009206

Local Phone: +55 (19) 3386-4246
Mobile Phone: +55 (19) 8134-2474
ICQ: 11693988
Jabber: hanson jabber org
Gizmo || GTalk: lpereira
MSN: lumahau hotmail com
AIM || Skype: lumahau
lpereira @ TopCoder

"É completamente errado afirmar que o aquecimento global ocasionará
desertificação, savanização ou interrupção natural das florestas. O
aquecimento global fará a floresta crescer, se adensar e multiplicar
sua biodiversidade".
-- Aziz Ab'Saber