[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.11.0 crossfade m4a problems

Hi all:

On testing rhythmbox's new crossfading playback feature I found that
with the backend enabled mp4 audio files play wrong, like the processor
overloads (up to 95% only on rhythmbox) and can't process all audio in a
single buffer so it sounds all interrupted.

I don't know if it's a rhythmbox error, or a gstreamer issue, anyway i
know crossfading is still in development so i just post this to help yo
developers in debugging.

By the way, I'm using:

rhythmbox 0.11.0 svn (today's revision (06-06-07)
gstreamer 0.10.12-0ubuntu2

on Ubuntu 7.04 ppc

Cheers.

--