[Rhythmbox-devel] SVN or CVS?

Dear Devs,

On Tue, 2007-01-23 at 15:01 +0000, Ed Catmur wrote:
[...]
> Current svn adds drag-and-drop, and we're working on the UI for setting
> art from image files elsewhere.

lately, I've noticed a lot of comments like the above, along the lines
of 'fixed in SVN'. Since apparently the CVS check-out hasn't changed in
a week or so, I decided to ask if RB is now maintained in SVN instead of
CVS. If so, I'd suggest updating the development part of the webpage...

Meanwhile, I'll live with my last check-out. Great prog, keep it up!
-karsten
--
<ooze> ist eigentlich mal jemanden aufgefallen, dass amokl�er
ausschlie�ich windows einsetzen?