[Rhythmbox-devel] Local file support for Album Covers

Saw the announcement where this was added in release 0.9.6.
Loaded the Fedora RPM for 0.9.7 and don't understand how to activate. When I select the configure plugin dialog the configuration option is not selectable. I was thinking that Local File support meant that you could use the cover art you had locally stored rather than going out to the internet to retrieve, but didn't see any further description of what this was intended to do. Thanks, really like the application.