Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] MusicBrainz for Album Covers, was: Local file support for Album Covers

On a similar note, and this might be an already feature request, it would be
great if you could lookup MusicBrainz info when editing a track.

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:04:29 +0000, Peter wrote

http://svn.gnome.org/svn/banshee/trunk/banshee/src/Plugins/Banshee.Plugins.MetadataSearch/