[Rhythmbox-devel] Queries about Rhythmbox on dbus

I am using Gnome rhythmbox 0.9.6 on debian.

I am interested to know, if you are working/interested
to work at a universal dbus interface for all kinds of
media players, for example, refer:

Although, I find the Rhythmbox-dbus API even better
than this list( so I am going to try to add all the
good points of Rhythmbox-dbus interface and methods to
this list, isn't it a good idea?).

Moreover, wouldnot it be nicer if there is a Dbus
Signal called "VolumeChanged" when a user changes
volume level? I am interested in the messages on

Additionally, wouldnot it be nicer if rhythmbox also
had a mute button on it, emitting along with it a
signal called "MuteOn" on dbus-monitor.

Please tell me if there is a better place to post my
wishlist or is this the right one, already?

Thankyou for answers.
Pallavi Rao.

Do You Yahoo!?