[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin questions

I'm currently working on a Python plugin (to stop after the current song), and I'd like to add a menu item to the Control menu. Is that possible?

Also, is there any index of signals/events/etc.? I've been culling from other plugins, and fun as that is, I'm wondering what actions are possible, beyond what are in use.

Oh, and another question: Is there a way and/or some examples to create a query? I'm thinking of a "stats" plugin and I'd like to start playing with the database. BWA HA HA.

Cheers,
Andrew Conkling