Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] plugin questions

> BTW, the code I have now is in Python
> 2.5, is there any problem with that?  2.5 includes cElementTree out of
> the box, 2.4 would have a dependency and require the package to be
> installed.

In my opinion, it would be nicer if your plugin would work on python
2.4 (with an additional dependency which can be declared by any
packaging system) than simply require python 2.5 or later.

As a use case, I use RB on Ubuntu Dapper Drake, which has only Python
2.4 installed (I compile RB from source as the version of RB in the
Dapper repository is rather old now). Mind you, I don't have an iTunes
XML file to play with anyway ;)

Peter