[Rhythmbox-devel] Command line arguments to start automatic playlist

I would like to be able to have a shortcut on my desktop with command line arguments to start the RB program (if not already running), and start playing from a specific existing (automatic) playlist. e.g. "Recently Added" (based on time added to library)
or "Good stuff not played recently" (based on rating an time last played).

There doesn't seem to be such a feature documented if I try this at the command line:

rhythmbox --help-all

There is an option for a playlist file (i.e. --playlists-file) but I don't think that is what I want.

Is what I want possible? Should I file an enhancement bug request?

Thanks

Peter