Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] How hard is it to get attention from RB developers?

Op vrijdag 24-08-2007 om 09:54 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef Thomas
Zander:
> On 24/08/07, Tino Meinen <a t meinen chello nl> wrote:
> > > Let's hope that the first points become more dominant with the
> > > maturing of the application.
> > Unfortunately, hoping gets us nowhere. The only way is to stimulate
> > everybody to look at bug reports and try to resolve them.
>
> Come on, you have to let me finish a mail with a positive sentence :-)

Oh, sorry 'bout that mate! Yeah, you're right, Go wild! :)

> Your suggestion to look at bug reports and comment them is good, I'll
> have a look at them!

I've heeded my own advice and started browsing the bugs. Adding comments
here and there.
I saw lots of crufty old bugs that are probably obsolete by now, as well
as a lot of Fedora 7 (Moonshine) crash reports.

Tino