[Rhythmbox-devel] LMA "Store"

Hey,

You guys really did an excellent job on Rhythmbox 0.10, thanks a ton. I love the new Jamendo "store" with all its free music and easy ability to browse in rhythmbox, it's a perfect addition for rhythmbox. What I'm about to suggest may not be feasible due to legal issues, but can the same interface be created for the Live Music Archive at archive.org? Right now it's not too easy to navigate/preview music there, and if this could be incorporated into a future version of rhythmbox, it would be amazing.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

John-Michael Mulesa