[Rhythmbox-devel] (no subject)

If I enable the cross-fading backend and set cross-fade duration to 0.00
Rhythmbox consistently crashes as soon as I change from one song to the
next, whether by manually advancing or by end-of-song transition.

The error I receive is:
Rhythmbox-ERROR **: file rb-player-gst-xfade.c: line 2102
(preroll_stream): assertion failed: (stream->src_blocked)
aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

When I run rhythmbox with debug (--debug) I cannot get it to happen. So,
I think it's probably some kind of race condition.  Let me know if you
need a stack trace for this. I'm running latest SVN by the way.

Thankyou,
Matthew