[Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestion

Hi!
I've been using rhytmbox for a while, and I really enjoyed it.
Congratulations for the good work :-)

One suggestion, have I. Don't know if its already implemented. I'm
currently using 0.9.6

When a music is playing, and one starts to browse other songs, then
its somehow not easy to get back to the screen which contain the song
that is currently playing, the one with the little triangle behind, a
button or a hotkey which would automatically take us to that screen
would be nice. Nothing really important just a suggestion.

Cheers,
David