Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Is it possible to develop?

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 09:51 +0100, Sandro Fabbro wrote:
> I'm Sandro Fabbro and I'm rhythmbox on ubuntu user.I've creative zen
> mp3 player that when I plug at usb port start rhythmbox.I've see that
> ipod is supported so it's possible to develop support gnomad portable
> devices (aka Creatives mp3 player..).In linux there is gnomad2 but if
> your rhythmbox will able to support gnomad player...

There is a bug filed about it, but the big problem is that none of the
Rhythmbox developers have such an audio player.

Unless we find someone who has a player and is willing to do some
coding, it will probably be difficult to add support for.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
He's dead Jim! You get his phaser, I got his wallet.