[Rhythmbox-devel] Rereading tag files

I currently use Grip for ripping & encoding CDs, followed by using
EasyTag to change the tag info to the way I want it, basically just
cleaning up what is downloaded. And then of course RhythmBox to play
back and maintain playlists. I will sometimes notice that some files
tags will cause the song titles or album titles to be sorted wrong, so
I'll go to change them in EasyTag. What I want to know is how do I get
RhythmBox to display the changed info? I have not been able to figure
out a way to get it to reread the files. What I have been doing is
deleting the database file to force it to rescan.

Any suggetions?

TIA