[Rhythmbox-devel] Is it possible to develop?

Hello,

I'm Sandro Fabbro and I'm rhythmbox on ubuntu user.I've creative zen mp3 player that when I plug at usb port start rhythmbox.I've see that ipod is supported so it's possible to develop support gnomad portable devices (aka Creatives mp3 player..).In linux there is gnomad2 but if your rhythmbox will able to support gnomad player...

Sorry for my bad english!

Thanks for rhythmbox and for future develop!

Sandro Fabbro