Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Source list layout

On Sun, 2006-10-22 at 18:29 +0200, kris wrote:
> it's the first time I post here, a week ago I did two mockup about
> source list, just for fun I also tried to move
> song_position_slider/song_title and the search bar.
> I don't really know so much about gnome hig but the result doesn't seem
> so bad...
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/kris_fn/276230665/
>
> and this is the same but with a little bit of cairo gradient...
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/kris_fn/276230664/

These look fairly good, although I'm not sure about the gradient on the
main information bit.

As mentioned in the other mail I just sent, the question is what to do
with the expanders. They are useful if you want to hide a group, e.g.
DAAP shares, but having them on the left where they indent everything
isn't great.

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."
    -- Hamilcar Barca