Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9.6 "Live from the shores of lake Burley-Griffin"

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 17:17 +1000, James "Doc" Livingston wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 07:10 +0200, Martin Jeppesen wrote:
[snip]
> > I was hoping to see the Alarm Clock plugin with this release. Will it
> > make for the next?
>
> I haven't really played around with it yet. But if we got it polished
> up, I can't see any reason why it couldn't be in there.

I'm hoping too! :)

One feature, I'd definitely like to add though to the alarm clock plugin
before its inclusion is a dropdown box that allows you to select which
source to start playing when the alarm is triggered.  This way you could
just have an "Alarm" playlist if you wanted instead of having to set it
on a specific song each time.

Is source list retrieval currently possible via the python bindings?  I
checked briefly before but I didn't see it.

Regards,
Jon Oberheide

--
Jon Oberheide <jon oberheide org>