Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Enchancement Idea ccn ratings

A workaround for that, which should work for your problem, at least if
it's an automatic playlist would be to add in the specification "Last
Played is not in the last 5 minutes" or something like it. If this
doesn't help you, it might at least inspire someone else... ;)

-karsten

--
J.S. Bach: Weihnachtsoratorium, BWV 248, I-III
Sa,  2. Dez 06 19:30 Nikolaikirche Prenzlau