[Rhythmbox-devel] Enchancement Idea ccn ratings

I've been using the rating system in rhythmbox to help weed out songs I don't like. I rate them 1 star as I hear songs I don't like, then later I sort by rating, highlight all the 1-star songs, and move to trash. So far it works well.

I had a thought that it would be nice to have an option that would allow me to Not play/skip songs with 1 star ratings. That way, once I mark it with one star, I won't hear it again.

I tried to search the mailing list to see if something like this had already been submitted, but the search is offline.

Thanks,
Joe