[Rhythmbox-devel] it migth be beter whith that...

I can't modify efficassely the option of my music parts (genre, artist
album)

when i take on internet  some images and  move them in the album
"fichier" (maybe registry? i don't no in english. i m french...) they
are not reading by rhytmbox (for the jacket look)

the jacket is to small (maybe in transparensie on the entire window?)

thanks for this very good music player. salutations from Bordeaux France