Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Enchancement Idea ccn ratings

On 09/11/06, James Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
That's what the patch (on bug 163196) basically does, except it replaces
both the shuffle and repeat toggles with a menu. Having a menu also
means that we can expose the other player orders RB has, and add new
ones like "repeat single track" or "telepathic from-your-brain track
selection".

The 'Listen Gnome Music Player' (http://listengnome.free.fr/) has the
ability to use Last.fm webservices
(http://www.audioscrobbler.net/data/webservices/) to get a list of
similar tracks, and queue the tracks you have. I started playing a
song and a few similar tracks I had were added to the queue. It's
really cool, and very much like a form of telepathy. This could be
added to Rhythmbox like this.

Rory