Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Enchancement Idea ccn ratings

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 16:18 +0700, Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy wrote:
> I don't know about this. It's IMHO unintuitive. Why not replace
> shuffle button with a combobox saying "flat" shuffle, rate-based
> shuffle and no shuffle?

That's what the patch (on bug 163196) basically does, except it replaces
both the shuffle and repeat toggles with a menu. Having a menu also
means that we can expose the other player orders RB has, and add new
ones like "repeat single track" or "telepathic from-your-brain track
selection".

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?
    -- W.C. Fields