[Rhythmbox-devel] totem and goom information...

Good "morning" everyone,

So, my (and what should be everyones) favorite music player for gnome, rhythmbox, has been on a steady march of advancement for the past few months, with a whole slew of new features comming about. One thing I though of recently is visualizations, and how ncie it would be to have at least one, possibly as a plugin.  I know totem uses GOOM to do this, and was wondering what I might have to do in terms of gstreamer etc to have rhythmbox use it as well. I was looking around on the Totem site for a mailing list etc, but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know where I might find more info for something like this?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.
--
Matthew Nicholson
sjoeboo sjoeboo com