Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: UI suggestion for 2 (3) bugs with mock up

> [1] http://www.gnome.org/~davyd/gnome-2-14/images/nautilus-search.png
> [2] http://www.bluethingy.com/linux/no_toolbar_search_top.svg (please
> note that I don't care for the vertical controls)

So you would like the search bar/ entry to be present at all times?

To me, the proposed search bar and the one that I suggest is way to
hardcore for the default UI. I like the features, but it messes up the
simplicity, if it is present at all times.

Some sort of easy toggle would be nice. From the main UI preferred, if
you ask me =)