Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: UI suggestion for 2 (3) bugs with mock up

On Tue, 2006-02-28 at 13:00 +0000, Tom Kirby wrote:
> > Perhaps what we need is to have two buttons: Previous and "Rewind".
>
> Aagh! But that doesn't follow any established convention at all! Won't
> that confuse people even more? I agree that we could have "seek
> backwards" and "seek forwards" buttons, but they're rendered largely
> irrelevant with a seek bar anyway.

Which gets us back to having previous be previous, and telling people
who want to go to the start of the song to use the seek bar.

Isn't going around in circles fun?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"This array has no size, and that's bad" -- MPW C error message